We are looking for an experienced and driven Process Quality Specialist Electrode to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our excellent Quality team based in Skellefteå. By joining us, you will be a key player in contributing to building one of the first large-scale European battery factories by providing knowledge and guidance in your field of expertise, driving/supporting problem solving of complex issues and im... Visa mer
We are looking for an experienced and driven Process Quality Specialist Electrode to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our excellent Quality team based in Skellefteå. By joining us, you will be a key player in contributing to building one of the first large-scale European battery factories by providing knowledge and guidance in your field of expertise, driving/supporting problem solving of complex issues and improvement projects. You will be involved in the battery cell electrode production manufacturing process (wet and dry electrode).
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide expert technology and quality knowledge of wet and dry electrode manufacturing processes
- Creation of Control plan with participation in FMEA analysis. Facilitate continuous updating of PFMEAs by working in multidisciplinary teams with process engineering, R&D etc.
- Monitoring and analysis of complex data with the help of statistical process control tools
- Monitoring and analysis of internal and external quality problems
- Drive problem solving and root cause analysis
- Propose and/or drive quality improvement and optimization projects utilizing six sigma methodology
- Transfer actions and lessons learned between products and production lines. Integrate external lessons into preventive or corrective actions.
- Quality stakeholder in change management
- Train production and process quality employees and support development of production documentation, e.g. work instructions
- Be part of equipment commissioning team and deliver acceptance testing and qualification milestones of new process equipment and installation of additional production lines. Quality stakeholder in process and product gate reviews.
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development.
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.
Education/Experience requirements :
- MSc degree in Chemistry/Manufacturing/Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in similar role within high volume assembly/production, e.g. battery, automotive, pharma
- 3+ years of relevant knowledge and detailed work experience with wet and dry electrode manufacturing processes
- Proven knowledge about FMEA, Control Plan, PPAP, SPC, MSA, Data analysis with statistical tools, drawings and special characteristics
- Expert in problem solving process, 8D, 5Why, Ishikawa, Pareto.
- Knowledge of quality requirements and standards of the automotive industry (IATF 16949:2016, VDA standards)
Bonus points for:
- Experience in automotive industry
- Certified lean six sigma green or black belt
- Internal auditor certification for ISO9001 or VDA6.3
We believe that you have:
- Excellent English written and oral skills, Swedish is a plus
- Highly organized and results driven
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, experienced in using data analysis software, e.g. Minitab
- An eye for detail
- Exceptionally good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines, excellent time management
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently
Personal success factors:
- Has a "can do" attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Customer focused
- Flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor
- Passionate & purpose driven
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Ability to lead work teams
Nestled in the north of Sweden, Skellefteå provides an idyllic scene for nature lovers. The home of Europe's largest green battery gigafactory, Skellefteå is a pioneer in driving Europe towards sustainability. With its vicinity to the water and natural reserves, Skellefteå provides a great balance between quaint city life and exploring the surrounding nature for weekend excursions.
Relocating? Northvolt has got you covered. With our local, in house relocation team, we will ensure you and your family smoothly settle into your new northern life. Northvolt supports with relocation expenses as well as pre-departure, home-finding, and settling-in support for the entire family.
Northvolt makes green batteries for a blue planet. Affordable cells and high-quality battery systems. All manufactured with a record-low carbon footprint. Purposely built to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy – efficiently and entirely.
To accomplish this, we do things differently. We design, manufacture, and recycle everything under one roof. We even build our own factories. All this is incredibly challenging and requires us to think in unconventional ways. We’re constantly experimenting, learning and adapting to make batteries so great – they will one day make oil history.
Northvolt is growing fast. We’re staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We're also hiring for our gigafactory Northvolt Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden. We want to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. We’re prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. As a team, we’re dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun. Visa mindre