As Warehouse Technician you will be responsible for the material handling of the warehouse - such as operating and developing material flows, inventory control and managing in- and part delivery to workshops and other consumption points. In this role you will daily support and interact with several internal teams and functions. You will also be responsible for unpacking – sorting – repacking the spare parts based on the operation standards and making sure ... Visa mer
As Warehouse Technician you will be responsible for the material handling of the warehouse - such as operating and developing material flows, inventory control and managing in- and part delivery to workshops and other consumption points. In this role you will daily support and interact with several internal teams and functions. You will also be responsible for unpacking – sorting – repacking the spare parts based on the operation standards and making sure that we follow all the rules for labelling and shipping.
You will furthermore interact with many of our colleagues in Maintenance Team. You will ensure proactive safe operations together with the team and work with continuous improvements of safety and 5S.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily Part Receiving and Put-away operations
- Inventory control and stock taking
- Unpacking, sorting, repacking and labelling
- Daily improvements to ensure high level of Safety and Quality within area
- Improve the operations - Kaizen
- Perform barcode scanning by hand terminals for all item movements in the warehouse and achieve inventory accuracy in the ERP system
- Follow up the regular work orders for the part distribution to the consumption areas
- Perform cycle counts for stock accuracy
Apply with CV or your complete LinkedIn profile.
- Three years of gymnasium or technical studies
- Three years or more, of relevant experience within warehouse operations, goods receiving and dispatching, transport document handling, labelling, cycle count, unpacking and put-away.
- Three years or more experience within forklift and/or reach truck driving
- Forklift license is a must-have (at least one of A, B or D)
- Driving License (B)
- Available for shift work & overtime
- Fluency in English
- Basic computer literacy (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, ERP-systems and MS in general)
- Highly organized and result-driven
- Good attention to detail
- True team player
- Ability to set clear targets, plan and execute
- Obtain a "can do" attitude
- Passionate & purpose driven
Northvolt makes green batteries for a blue planet. Affordable cells and high-quality battery systems. All manufactured with a record-low carbon footprint. Purposely built to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy – efficiently and entirely.
To accomplish this, we do things differently. We design, manufacture, and recycle everything under one roof. We even build our own factories. All this is incredibly challenging and requires us to think in unconventional ways. We’re constantly experimenting, learning and adapting to make batteries so great – they will one day make oil history.
Northvolt is growing fast. We’re staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We're also hiring for our gigafactory Northvolt Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden. We want to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. We’re prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. As a team, we’re dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun. Visa mindre